Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Space race does not update my points.
I’ve been on 100 hundred for 4 days. Now someone just bumped up to 150!? I’ve tried everything.
Very frustrated and I think this game is rigged.
Please explain how to move up!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hannah, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. This challenge is now working since you wrote this so please try it again to see if it has started working on your end.