Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, a few times I have noticed I’m getting charged twice but not getting the extra items? Yesterday I got one special package and got charged twice but got 20gold bars not the extra 15. Please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Nicole- Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalised support we do not support these queries in the community.
Don't worry you can find the steps to take here
Thanks!