Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I had over 230 gifted lives. I use up the oldest first. Today I log on and I now have 26 lives. Where did they go? This is not the first time this has happened. Are the lives only good for so many days?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Are you playing your game on a mobile device because any changes or updates can clear out your lives and boosters.