Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
On this part 3498,
- the number of shots to play is insufficient
- the objective is too high (100 liquorice and 100 yellow candies)
Is a modification possible?
Good game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Elsa,
Thanks for your precious advice.
I managed this level the day after my post.
I knew I had your support and it motivated me.
Mine comes up with 16 moves (19 with boosters) even though the help websites show 30. Guess I will have to wait until it gets fixed.
Hi Friand32, I haven't seen any other player report this level here on King Care. The only way that the studios will modify a level is if there are a lot of players complaining about it but since you are the first then chances are it won't change right now. Have you noticed that all these higher levels require boosters? Perhaps you can accumulate these boosters and then use them to clear 3498.