⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Having to replay passed levels

Brigitte_Thorpe
Brigitte_Thorpe Posts: 7 Level 2

I asked this question 9 months ago with no response.  Today I have the same issue, I passed level 3420 yesterday and this morning I am stuck at this level again.  I think this is unfair.  I distinctly remember passing the level yesterday as it took me a few tries to figure out how to get the ingredient on the right path to exit the portal onto the bottom part of the board.  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Brigitte, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?   Can you please do me a favor and look at level 3420 - do you see any stars on it?  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level and has to be replayed.  If that's not it then how about we try some troubleshooting.  Clear out the history on your mobile device.  Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and reopen it.  Now open the game and if you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom log out and then log back in.  If none of this works then I have to direct you to this link because they handle progress issues - https://care.king.com/en/contact

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?