Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush (through Facebook) on my computer has reverted to a previous version that stops at level 2825. I'm at the 3300 level but cannot access that anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
But I haven't "lost my progress". Facebook is loading a PREVIOUS VERSION (onto my computer) of Candy Crush that STOPS at level 2825. It just started doing that yesterday, instead of loading the updated version that I have been using on my computer all this time. I can still access on the updated version on my ipad. I haven't lost any progress and I already access Candy Crush through Facebook.
Hi Cathy,
Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost your progress. The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact. Many thanks