Candy Crush Saga Cannot Move on

Options
Lacey-4
Lacey-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I have reached and won level 3455. I cannot move forward as there is a wrench in my way?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Lacey, the new levels came out this morning so you should be able to play up to 3500.  Others are ahead of that level because they are playing on Windows 10 on a computer and that is well ahead of this.  On mobiles and browsers it's only up to level 3500 today.  Are you seeing 3500 today?

I have the wrench on my board too and it's kind of like maybe they are saying that they are fixing or preparing for future levels.  But it's only up to 3500 today.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Lacey, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  Do you still need help?  Could you take a print screen and post it here?

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Lacey, the new levels came out this morning so you should be able to play up to 3500.  Others are ahead of that level because they are playing on Windows 10 on a computer and that is well ahead of this.  On mobiles and browsers it's only up to level 3500 today.  Are you seeing 3500 today?

I have the wrench on my board too and it's kind of like maybe they are saying that they are fixing or preparing for future levels.  But it's only up to 3500 today.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?