Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone know what time the game resets Thursday? Now that Space Race is fixed how can a player have almost 3000 color bombs collected already? *gasp*
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Xadora, I can tell you how they get that high because someone just gave me the idea this morning. If you can access level 3309 you can get up to about 300 color bombs once you clear the level. The board keeps dropping color bombs. I let it go this morning and I got 301 color bombs. If you play it enough times you will get that high too. By the way, would you be interested in joining my Facebook group? You can then share your frustration there and also get helpful hints like the one I just gave you. That's how I got it this morning. Someone posted it in the group. Here is the link if you'd like to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1256376507828809/