Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In fishing season, those fish are useless, especially in non-jelly levels. Can you make it as an option to use it or not? They mess up my set ups, especially when trying to create color bombs.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that the issue with the fish has been reported but maybe if I elevate it to a King Admin and she shows it to the studio maybe they will realize that loads of players are not happy with this.
I am having the same problem. I have been stuck on level 1274 due to these fish. The object is to make the cherries move on the conveyor belt to thr drop zones which are higher up and I am unable to complete it because the fish from fishing season constantly hit the candies under the cherries, making them drop down back to the starting point. It’s extrmely frustrating.
Hi Keith, is the fishing thing a challenge? If so, then you should have the option to "x" out of it. Please update me and yes I do have to agree with you that the fish are just not doing their thing lately.
Elsa, I think she is talking about giving us the ability to turn off fishing season. In non-jelly levels, the fish are rarely helpful. In fact, they seem to do the last thing I want them to, typically messing up anything I try to set up.
Hi Jen Ann, there is an issue with the fish not hitting the targets and the studio is working on that. Is this what you mean?
I am currently on 166 million on level 3064, the fish are causing an endless cascade, there needs to be a way to turn them off. They also miss targets on levels where they would be helpful.