We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How can you pass level 3471, with 21 steps?

2»

Answers

• Sweetee17
    Sweetee17 Posts: 22 Level 2

They don't want to fix it. They purposely took away the moves to make it impossible. They want you to pay to play on. Whoever took over Candy Crush really made it a bad game. I'm not paying a dime to pass unfair levels. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hello again all. I know the frustration about this, and the Team is aware of it. Believe me, I, myself, have made it more than clear to them that the players are very unhappy right now, and, believe me, this issue is a cause of much frustration on my end also. I will continue to let them know how the players feel and how I feel about it, and the other SuperStars are also expressing some distress about this, so we are all working hard to get them to change the levels back or do whatever voodoo they do to fix it. :) Hang in there and keep expressing these frustrations as much as you have to so I can pass them on to the Moderators who will pass them on to the Team. Thanks for writing all. I am so sorry this is such a bad issue for all of you. :(

• FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2

Laura, the video you posted is not the same I have!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?