Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When you watch a video for level 3436 there are 25 moves. Now when you play level 3436 there are 22 moves AND everything in the center is wrapped. Why are you doing this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sweetee17, I think the studio might start taking you and other players a bit more seriously because a lot of complaints have been posted here in the community and the number of moves changing. Let's keep our eye out to see if they change less levels in the near future.
They should not make levels that "require" boosters to clear them. I just played a level (3471) that was mathematically impossible to clear without extra moves. That's not right. The game used to be about clearing certain objectives that required skill. Now it's all about luck and boosters.
Hi Sweetee17, I wish I had a good answer to give you. I don't know why they changes the levels making some of them more difficult to play. I can get just as frustrated as you. But I have to say that King does listen and when a whole bunch of players complain about the same level King does make a change. If the majority of the players clear it shortly after release then their data shows that it can't be too difficult to clear. They check their data constantly and also we can check the messages here to see if the players are complaining about a specific level. Unfortunately, the higher levels now require you to use boosters and that is how the higher up players are clearing them.