⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What do I have a static-cracking sound

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, I just wrote the King Admin again to ask the studio if anyone ever heard of this because it's only affecting a small number of players but maybe someone has heard of it or know how to fix it.  So hopefully we can get something positive to report back to all of you.

• Jane_M_Fraser
    Jane_M_Fraser Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Getting this too on my iPhone 7s it’s a recent annoyance. I too am spooked thinking I’m being listen to. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi all, I just posted this to my Facebook group - Candy Crush Saga, Soda and Jelly and perhaps one of them had this glitch and figured out how to fix it.  I directed the members to come here to read the message but you might also want to consider joining my group if you are on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1256376507828809/

Will update if someone found a fix on this.

• Carla_Tayler
    Carla_Tayler Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m having this issue as well

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Carla, no one seems to be able to find a fix for this.  I posted it in my Facebook group and only one person responded to say that they have it too.  Have any of you contacted Apple since it seems that it's only on the iPhone and iPad?  I never have my sound turned on when I play on my iPhone or iPad so I have no clue if I would get the same thing.  Can someone here please contact Apple to see if they can find a fix?

• Carla_Tayler
    Carla_Tayler Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’ve only noticed it since the most recent update. That’s not to say it wasn’t there before.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for telling.

Any tech specs are welcome! Please post your iOS device number as well as iOS version and I'll gather to see if there's a patteren.

• Marius_Nașca
    Marius_Nașca Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You can here the noise, when you put your phone speaker near close to your ear. I don’t believe that this is a isolated problem. Everybody is having it, but until now they didn’t realised. 

All the best

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey guys, just heard from a Superstar and she said that she gets this but it's not on an IOS device.  She said that when she has very little space left on her device the sound is the first thing affected.  So she gets rid of unnecessary things to give the device more space and it disappears.  She doesn't know if this is the same issue with IOS but if someone here wants to give it a try, please let me know if clearing up some space gets rid of it.

• chloe111102
    chloe111102 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been getting this hissing/static noise out of my iPhone 7plus for about a week now, just started hearing it one day. I have plenty of space on my phone. It only happens when I open the candy crush app. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?