⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What do I have a static-cracking sound

Options
Bshhh
Bshhh Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, every time I open the candy crash saga game I get a static-cracking sound. This only happens  when I have this specific app opened. Even when the music and sound is off it happens as well. Obviously when my phone is on silent the sound is gone. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow I never heard of that before.  If you are still hearing the sound even when the music and sound is off from the game then I am wondering if it's your mobile device.  Do you play other King games or other games from other developers?  If so, can you please check to see if this is happening with the other games?

• Bshhh
    Options

I only play candy crush saga from king games. I do play other games from other developers, but it doesn’t happen.

I did just try downloading candy crush soda, it didn’t happen.

It was working completely normal, but after I updated it this happened. Not sure why or how.

If it was my mobile device, the static-cracking sound would’ve happened when I play music or even use any application with sound.

• Bshhh
    Options

To make sure it’s not my mobile device, I downloaded candy crush for the first time on another iPhone device. The static sound happened again.

• Marius_Nașca
    Marius_Nașca Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem On iPhone X :|

• _Elsa_
    Options

Wow that is very strange!  I am going to forward this message to the King Superstars and King Admins because now 2 of you say this is happening.

• Bshhh
    Options

Thanks Elsa! Let us know what happens 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi guys, this is the answer that I got from one of the King Superstars:

" I get this all the time on my virtual mobile device. It happens when my internet connection is too slow and/or my device is too full."

She said that she made a video and is trying to find it.  If she posts the link I will post it here.  In the meantime, try to clear the history on your device and check how much memory you have left.  Maybe you have to uninstall apps that you haven't used in a long time.  Please let me know if doing this helps clear the problem.

• Bshhh
    Options

I tried using the application on 4G it still happened. My iPhone is 130 GB from 256 .. It’s pretty odd not sure why this is happening. Happened the same with iPhone 6 which barely has any GB on the phone. 

Ugh!

Thanks Elsa! I’ll wait till you post the link.

• Bshhh
    Options

I have the same problem On iPhone X :|

Yeah it’s happening on my iPhone X I even tried it on an iPhone 6 it happened.But it’s not happening on androids, tried on a S9 nothing.
  • Marius_Nașca
    Marius_Nașca Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

After the last update the problem still exists... :| help us please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?