Level 3399

Options
Brigitte_Mangin
Brigitte_Mangin Posts: 20 Level 2

Please stop decrease the number of moves, it is impossible with 17 ! With 20, it is  already too difficult.

please stop stop stop

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hi Brigitte! Thank you for the feedback. I will pass it on to the Moderators who will pass it on to the Team for you. The video is outdated and shows 25 moves, so I will let them know about this immediately. Thanks for writing to King Care and I am so sorry this is frustrating for you. I hope you have a nice day!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Both! Thanks so much for the feedback, we really appreciate this. We have passed this on :-) 

Thanks!

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited June 2018
    Options

This is another level where wrapped candies rule. I started with a color bomb and wrapped-striped. I was able to quickly combine a color bomb+striped for major damage. A couple moves later I fired a wrapped next to the upper right Magic Mixer, knocked out the others shortly thereafter. The few multilayered icing on the sides were the last to go. I've done it in 14 moves by combining a color bomb+wrapped, then able to follow up by making a wrapped in the center of the board. Hit that sucker with a lollipop hammer and took out all 4 magic mixers. It did require using a free switch and lollipop hammer or two. You have to be willing to use those specials when they will be most effective.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?