Why does everyone get morts magical helmet but me?

Options
KjDenison
KjDenison Posts: 5 Level 2

I play daily and spend lots of money I have never seen morts magical gelmet challenge. Everyone I talk to has it weekly and they spend no money! Im considering deleting this game they do not take care of paying customers!!!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello KjDenison. This is an event, and not everyone gets one every time. I have some information for you here if you would like to read it. I either get Mort's Helmets or that Spaceship thing, and once the event ends, I don't get another one for maybe a day or so. Have you ever gotten one or the other? Let me know so I can help you further. Thanks for writing to King Care and I hope you have a nice day.

• KjDenison
    Options

I have gotten the one where you get to play against I y4 players to move to islands or planets but NEVER morts helmet . King needs to offer this to all their players specially ones who spend alot of money on this game! I get sick of players bragging on passing hard challenges easily because of that helmet and also brag that they would never spend a penny on the game! I spend my good money and if this is how it will always be I guess Im done playing. 

• KjDenison
    Options

That should of said "other players"

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

It's OK. I understood what you meant. I read (and write) fluent typo. :D I have asked about this for you, so now I am just waiting to hear back from our Moderator on this. Thanks for writing back!

• Cheryl_Lim
    Cheryl_Lim Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yes, it is really not fair. We had to purchase extra booster to clear levels and those who had the helmet did not need to make any purchase to clear all the levels. So I had stop making any purchases after  I am aware of this feature. It is really wasting my money. No matter how much I spent I will not be able to play pass my friends (they had this feature).

And I believe this feature had been launched for 1 year and more, and why is it still on testing purpose? Or why are we still not been chosen to test the feature? And why are those chosen players can have test on-going since the test is positively showing that they can cleared all new levels within 1 night using this feature?

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

It isn't testing. It is just an event, and not everyone gets them. I don't know why you would never have gotten it though. The odds are in the favor of you getting it at least once in a while. Let me repost this to our Moderator so she can see it. :)

• Cheryl_Lim
    Cheryl_Lim Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I had a FB messenger reply from your customer care on 11/5/2018, saying this is a trial feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?