Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was using a 1 hour booster and after 14 minutes it ran out. All the other lives and time I had also disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Frances, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. There is a glitch that has already been reported regarding the infinity of free lives. A lot of players reported that after 5 times the time disappeared. I am not sure where on the priority list this is but the studio is aware of it so hopefully they will fix it soon.