⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is a Super Sugar Crush?

Options
Matthew_Klein
Matthew_Klein Posts: 13 Level 2

Finished a level and instead of Sugar Crush it said Super Sugar Crush.  What is that?

Best Answer

• moo-3
    moo-3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Matthew, I’ve had that a few times too and I’ve no idea why or what it means (came here to find out). It seems to happen on the last move if you clear the level in the final move, but doesn’t seem to result in any special bonuses or anything like that. 

For me it’s happened on both hard and easier levels so that can’t be the explanation either. I’d love to know too if anyone does have the answer. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Matthew, I never heard that before.  Could it have been a super hard level and once you cleared it you got that wording?

• Matthew_Klein
    Options

I don't think it's a super hard level but I'll double check. It was level 666, I think.  

• moo-3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Matthew, I’ve had that a few times too and I’ve no idea why or what it means (came here to find out). It seems to happen on the last move if you clear the level in the final move, but doesn’t seem to result in any special bonuses or anything like that. 

For me it’s happened on both hard and easier levels so that can’t be the explanation either. I’d love to know too if anyone does have the answer. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

I know that 666 is not the best or easiest level to play but I would also like to find out if someone writes here with an answer.

• moo-3
    Options

Elsa, I love level 666! It's great for getting loads of points when you're getting the 180 every 8 hours to get the boosters. Also good when there's any competitions on, for collecting striped candies or colours etc.

• Liz_Wymer
    Liz_Wymer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, has happened to me twice. I think you're right, if you finish the game with no moves left. It clears the whole board, perhaps you get big points there, as you get no bonus for having lives left.
  • Matthew_Klein
    edited July 2018
    Options

As someone pointed out, it does occur when you win the level on the final move.

• Matthew_Klein
    Options

Yes, that's it!
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hmmm. I have never seen this wording personally, and I have won several levels on the final move. I wonder if this is a new thing by King? It wouldn't surprise me! They have been busy as little bunny rabbits with a new game that just came out and fixing issues. :) I will have to look out for this now. Thanks guys lol.

• Aisha_Reveron
    Aisha_Reveron Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Been noticing this lately. I definitely got a super sugar rush when I finished on the last move.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?