Level 376 never ending loop

MichelleBem
MichelleBem Posts: 4 Newbie

Level 376 won’t stop winning, at 5880999 and keeps going. Other posts note it ends in a glitch and have to repeat level which I don’t want to do. How do I be sure my points will count, when it’s done this never ending win? 

Update score at 97486100 now still going.....

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi MichelleBem, no one has recently reported this level as a glitch.  Perhaps it is something that just started.  I will keep an eye on it to see if anyone else reports this.  Were you able to see the wording on the bottom of the board asking if you wanted to end it?  Could you?  Are you showing stars next to this level?

• MichelleBem
    edited July 2018

There isn’t an “end it” option at the bottom, but has been on all my previous levels. there are three stars. It’s still going at over a billion points.....

• Louise_Surgey
    Louise_Surgey Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi MichelleBem, no one has recently reported this level as a glitch.  Perhaps it is something that just started.  I will keep an eye on it to see if anyone else reports this.  Were you able to see the wording on the bottom of the board asking if you wanted to end it?  Could you?  Are you showing stars next to this level?

I'm experiencing the same problem! it's been going for nearly 45 minutes at least! currently on an 8 figure number and still climbing!
  • _Elsa_

Hi MichelleBem, I am going to report this as a glitch so hopefully the studio will be able to check it out for you.

• MichelleBem

I had to exit the level and lose a life after several hours. I can’t seem to post a screenshot from my iPhone but the score was in the billions.

• Kat_Bromley
    Kat_Bromley Posts: 1 Newbie

I am also haveing this same issue.  Points are at 187 000 000 and still going, I have 30 coconut wheels rolling right now, it has increased from one.

i can only imagine it is a glitch that is feeding into a loop. 

• _Elsa_

Hi Kat, I reported this level to a King Admin so hopefully she will notify the studio tomorrow and they can try to resolve this.

• Katrina_Koelz
    Katrina_Koelz Posts: 1 Newbie

Having the exact same problem with the never ending loop! it's been going for nearly 3 hours
  • Pat_Duffy
    Pat_Duffy Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Kat, I reported this level to a King Admin so hopefully she will notify the studio tomorrow and they can try to resolve this.

I have the same issue. I don’t want to exit and lose a life plus boosters I’ve used in the game. I’m up to 35 million and it clearly isn’t going to end.
  • Beth_Bicoastal
    Beth_Bicoastal Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi MichelleBem, I am going to report this as a glitch so hopefully the studio will be able to check it out for you.

Any follow up? I am dealing with the same exact thing right now!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?