Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2243 - Black screen. No fixes. Tried everything. If I uninstall Candy Crush Saga on Facebook, then reinstall will I loss my level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christene, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? You aren't saying where you are playing your game - mobile or computer or Windows 10 on the computer? The black screen sounds like a connection issue. Has it cleared itself yet? Never uninstall the game until you have tried everything else, especially on a mobile device because you will lose all your boosters. I'd rather see you uninstall Facebook and reinstall to see if that works first. No, you won't lose your level because if you ever did or you lost your progress I can always give you direction on how to get your progress back. Please let me know if you still need help.