⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fish booster no longer splits into 3 fish?

Options

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hey guys! I will most definitely pass this on immediately to the Moderator, who will take it to the King Team (for Candy Crush) for you. This is awesome feedback, and I agree that maybe King should be a little more transparent about changes. I will let them know! Thanks everyone for your posts. They are most helpful and King appreciates it! Have a great day to all of you!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi all, there is a glitch with the fish swimming around and not targeting the jelly or blockers.  I know that the studio is aware of this but we have heard of any resolution yet.  I can't remember now if it was a match of 3 that made a fish but I did hear not too long ago that a change was coming and it would be 4 to make a match.  That came from a player and not from King. 

• Nuer
    Nuer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am at lvl 2039, 7 moves to get rid of 9 double-layer jelly... And it looks almost impossible to do, with this new behavior of the jelly fish..... 

• Aaargh
    Aaargh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 2039 too and it is now essentially unwinnable with this change. 

• Nuer
    Options

I am at lvl 2039, 7 moves to get rid of 9 double-layer jelly... And it looks almost impossible to do, with this new behavior of the jelly fish..... 

2069 is another lvl that became a lot harder then before this change!!
  • Nuer
    Options

I don't know if it's pointless or it makes some sense, but I go on pointing out the levels which difficulty changed after this new feature.Lvl 2130, was considered easy, now looks a lot harder.
  • RobinC-2
    RobinC-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I hope someone hears back from King about this, or King updates all their “how to play” documentation—and mentions in app update notes—if this is a new permanent behavior for the fish. A response from King is what will solve my (and apparently other folks’) question. Honestly, if this game had no in-app purchases, I’d be far less annoyed because hey, free game and all. But I think about any longtime players who’ve purchased boosters—especially the fish booster—and how ticked off they probably are about this. Not cool, King. I now get frustrated each time the free daily booster wheel gives me fish. I don’t want to use gold bars on the “win more moves or a booster” wheel because I don’t want it landing on fish. And as someone else pointed out, some levels designed to be won with fish are ridiculously hard with the new fish behavior. King might as well remove the fish booster from Saga. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hello Robin and the other players who have written in! Thank you for that very well-written and clear reply. I will pass this on to the Moderators and they will give it right to the Team for you. I think this is very important for them to read at this point. They are working on this issue, and I will let you know if I get any information as soon as I get it. Thanks again for that wonderful feedback! Have a great day!

• RobinC-2
    RobinC-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi all, there is a glitch with the fish swimming around and not targeting the jelly or blockers.  I know that the studio is aware of this but we have heard of any resolution yet.  I can't remember now if it was a match of 3 that made a fish but I did hear not too long ago that a change was coming and it would be 4 to make a match.  That came from a player and not from King. 

Yeah, that glitch (fish not targeting jelly/blockers) is a different issue. Related and equally frustrating, but different. Though I’ve noticed the buoy-activated fish target better than the match-activated fish. My issue is the number of fish you get when you activate the fish booster. Activation happens either by matching 3 candies (1 fish + 2 candies of the same color), combining 1 fish with a wrapped, striped, or color bomb candy, or by hitting a buoy. Activation via match or combo is supposed to give you 3 fish. Instead it only gives you 1 fish now—except for the color bomb + fish combo, which now turns all candies of a certain color into fish, which would be very helpful if the fish were targeting correctly. Now I can’t remember if the buoy always gave us just 1 fish or 3 fish. I could swear we used to get 3 fish from a buoy.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Laura thanks for responding.  I want to let you all know that I have escalated this to a King Admin because now there are a few posts saying something about the split and the fish.  Will keep everyone updated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?