Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a purchase with paypal, was advised onsite that the transaction timed out, so purchased with credit card and ultimately both purchases, paypal and the credit card came out of my credit card
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Casey,I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve :https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1Sorry for the inconvenienceJustPlaying
Hi Casey,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve :
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Sorry for the inconvenience
JustPlaying