Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 3452 with only 18 moves? I notice that others have had 26 moves? I don't understand your "gamesmanship" or lack their of if you keep changing the game in order that people can't win? I didn't get to this level on luck alone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, same here! I only have 18 moves and its not enough time for the chocolate to appear. It is so unfair why King always change the number of moves after some have passed it with more moves.