Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As said before but no answer yet. Stay at Popsicle Planet always even at the 1st place during the last event. Is it at the highest level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ivy, yes Popsicle Planet is the highest planet so far. Were you in first place when the event ended? That is the only way that you will get the rewards is if you remained in first place when the game ended. The event is going on right now so is it still going on in your game?
Hi LauraRN, believe me this challenge is still in its testing phase. I think I'm just happy that it works.
I had the same question. This may be the 4th time I'm first, win the prizes but theres nothing new after. I guess we just keep going level wise up? Nothing new other than that?