Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I do not get my daily rewards from calendar? It was only once when I start the game, I reach 7th day reward and calendar disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, have you been clearing the history on your mobile device? Try to clear it out and then shut down your device, wait 10 seconds and reopen it. Then reopen the game. If you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom log out and log back in and hopefully it will come back.