I can't go to my last level on Chrome

Options

Answers

• karlawithak
    karlawithak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Is there any solution to this? Mine just started this today....and I want to stay in chrome as well

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Elsa and others for suggesting that blog post for solutions. But as I said, I don't want to use Safari or Firefox. I want to use Chrome and that is where the problem is.

I had the same problem and I'm also using the chromebrowser. But by removing the browsedata/history the problem was solved. I'm playing CC on my laptop by the way
  • Philippe_Michel
    Philippe_Michel Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi Philippe, it sounds like your game went back to the old version.  Here is a blog that will help you get back on track:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-is-my-candy-crush-game-back-at-level-2825

Hi, Elsa, thanks for help butSame Helen Wenfee, I have allready Chrome browser up to date, HTML5 over 500. I can also play Candy Crush Soda but not Candy Crush Saga.After cache cleared, I found my level.I played 2 days and it starts again, again my level has dropped to 2825.After cache cleared, I found my level again.There is a problem somewhere with this game and Chrome.Why has it been happening for a few weeks, when so far everything was fine.
  • Philippe_Michel
    Philippe_Michel Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

in king site last level updated up to 2825. login facebook on google chrome and see your right side there logo candy crush saga ,just click on logo and play candy crush 

This is of course what I do every time I want to play Candy Crush Saga and yet I arrive at level 2825
  • karlawithak
    karlawithak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem.  Chrome browser up to date, cache cleared, HTML5 over 500.  I can play Candy Crush Soda but not CC Saga.  My question is if I delete CC Saga from facebook and reinstall will that solve problem?  Will I lose my levels (3476) from my phone and table?

Has yours been fixed yet? Mine just did this today...
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone! Thanks for the comments, I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game on Chrome. 

I can see that the troubleshooting is not working for everyone so I will escalate this to our studio for investigation into this problem. 

Thanks so much! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,784 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Gus_Canine
    Gus_Canine Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Karlawitak- I did manage to solve the problem. You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome. You will not lose boosters or other game settings. Good Luck!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,784 Sweet Legend
    Options

Gus thanks!  You are so much help and I really appreciate you taking the time to post about this.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?