I connected candy crush saga to Facebook and lost all of my levels. Can’t log back in

V-5
V-5 Posts: 3 Newbie

When I logged into Facebook I went from level 1267 to 381.  I tried deleting and re-downloading the app and I went back to level 1.  When I tried to log into care king to retrieve my info, it said none of my emails had accounts.  I have made purchases in candy crush is there any way to retrieve my account?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hello V. You will need to go to this link Progress Issues to get this answered. There is even a link on the bottom for more help if you need it. Thanks for writing and have a good day.

• V-5
    V-5 Posts: 3 Newbie

I’ve tried writing several times now and I still have no answers.  I don’t know what my account number was but I have made purchases is there a way to track down my account?

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

You will have to go to that link. We can not do that here in the forum, and the only way is to get in touch with the team. Here is the direct contact form too for you. Contact Us 

You have to remember, the Moderators and the King teams are working on a lot of issues right now, and they are not there on weekends so you need to be patient while they take care of some of the most pressing issues that are affecting the games. That isn't saying your issue isn't worthy or important, but when an issue is making it hard for players to get into the game or if the game isn't working how it is supposed to, then that takes priority over all else--even the issues that the SuperStars bring to them. Even our own complaints. We have to wait until they get to them the same as everyone. :) Try that contact link and see if you get an answer more quickly using it. I hope they answer you quickly, but again, they aren't there on Saturdays or Sundays so they will see it first thing Monday morning. Cheers to you and good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?