Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Jelly fish when activated doesn't turno into 3 fishes, but only one wich swims akwardly. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, this glitch has been reported to the studio so hang in there and hopefully they can resolve it soon.
Hi Daniel, thanks for responding. If you don't play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then you might lose your progress. Have you ever played through the Kingdom? I stopped playing through Facebook and only play through the Kingdom now. I'm not that concerned about friends sending/receiving lives. If you never played through the Kingdom before I'm going to give you a link to a blog that I wrote. This blog is how to get your user ID # but it's the same way of logging in and out of both.
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
By the way since you are on Facebook you might want to join my Facebook group.
Candy Crush Saga, Soda and Jelly - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1256376507828809/
I am a King Superstar which is voluntarily helping the players here on King Care. If you are in the group then you will learn about contests that King puts out and also glitches and you can make new friends!
I have come to the conclusion that the problem is from my Facebook session because when I play on the same device without registering, the fish act normally and when I play with my Facebook session from the phone, tablet or computer the fish do not transform in three.
I Hope so Elsa. Three times I have been 1 Jelly to pass the level without fish. But it is practically impossible if they do not work correctly. I hope to settle it soon
Hi Daniel, update on this. The studio is aware of this and they are trying do figure out the best way to get those fish to move correctly again. Can you imagine sitting there at a computer watching fish move or not move and thinking "no that doesn't work" and then trying something else and thinking "that doesn't work either". We have to all hang in there until they finally fix it, hopefully pretty soon.
I have the same problem. I am in level 256 for 2 weeks and I am very angry. Vuestros muertos ya...
I just elevated this to a King Admin so hopefully we will get an answer soon.
I have the same problem as well.
I have that same problem
Same issue I’m having and this is so annoying