Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am totally agree with all with you about level 3490. Not impossible in 15 moves. On youtube video 30 moves but not 15. Candy crush cheating on us like all the time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Saulyte, I know it is almost impossible to complete this level with just 15 moves. However, you may get a pinch of hint from this link. Level 3490
Hi Saulyte, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am gathering all these messages and reporting it to the King Admin. She has already informed the studio that the players are not happy with all these changes so hopefully we see something positive happen real soon.