Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3498 used to have 30 moves and now only has 16. Impossible!!! And you don't even list this as a hard level. I guess you are right it is not hard, it is impossible. Fix this or lose your players.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Peggy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are making the studio aware of how upset the players are with these constant changes. I created a list of messages last weekend and am now doing the same this weekend. I will add this message to the list and hopefully the studio will make some changes soon.