Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The level I'm on my PC is 2825, but my mobile devices show 3473. Others have this issue too
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bill, I surely goofed with my response to you above. It does sound like your PC version went back to the old version. Here is a blog that will help you get back on track: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-is-my-candy-crush-game-back-at-level-2825
I do apologize for writing that message above but I was going through some old messages from 8 and 9 months ago and your current message popped up in between the old messages. But I'm happy that I caught this so follow the steps in the blog and it should get you back to your current level. If not, please write back and I can offer further direction.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
I know that this is an old message but I wanted to make you aware that level 2825 was the last level that King created using Flash. After that, they converted to HTML 5. If ever your game goes back to the old version, please write us here and we can give you steps to get you back to the new version.