⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the PC version? It showing me stopped at level 2825, but I'm on level 3473.

Options
Bill_Fleming
Bill_Fleming Posts: 5 Level 2

The level I'm on my PC is 2825, but my mobile devices show 3473.  Others have this issue too

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

I know that this is an old message but I wanted to make you aware that level 2825 was the last level that King created using Flash.  After that, they converted to HTML 5.  If ever your game goes back to the old version, please write us here and we can give you steps to get you back to the new version.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bill, I surely goofed with my response to you above.  It does sound like your PC version went back to the old version.  Here is a blog that will help you get back on track:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-is-my-candy-crush-game-back-at-level-2825

I do apologize for writing that message above but I was going through some old messages from 8 and 9 months ago and your current message popped up in between the old messages.  But I'm happy that I caught this so follow the steps in the blog and it should get you back to your current level.  If not, please write back and I can offer further direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?