I lost my phone.I went to play on my PC.And all my boosters gone

Options
Philippos_Kli
Philippos_Kli Posts: 42 Level 2

Hello.I was playing candy crush on my phone everyday and many hours.But recently i lost it.So i moved to my pc.But all my boosters are gone.I had about  40hands-35 candys.And 130 from the other boosts about.Which is the collection of a life time.....i am lvl 3115 on candy crush right now.How to get the boosters back?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Phillippos, the boosters are stored locally on the phone. If you don't have that phone anymore, and you get a new phone, then the boosters are lost. If you had bought boosters and are connected through FB or through The Kingdom, then those boosters are stored on your account. I can ask for you, but I can't promise you anything. Thanks for writing and have a good day.

• Philippos_Kli
    Philippos_Kli Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Phillippos, the boosters are stored locally on the phone. If you don't have that phone anymore, and you get a new phone, then the boosters are lost. If you had bought boosters and are connected through FB or through The Kingdom, then those boosters are stored on your account. I can ask for you, but I can't promise you anything. Thanks for writing and have a good day.

Hi.Thanks for replying.I would really appriciate if you can ask for me,at least.Cause the boosters i had where so many.I had also 70 +plus gold bars.But i don't care about the gold bars.But i really want my boosters back.I was collecting them over a year now. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?