Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
15 new levels per week, but in most of them you will need 2 weeks to finish one!
you are completely idiots. I quit
Bye activision
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Asiancow, I got the same thing this week. The key was white! I am going to elevate this to a King Admin because here is another question with the same issue: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-do-the-keys-turn-white-is-this-a-glitch#entry_176320
Of course we are dissatisfied, too difficult unless you’re willing to spend a lot of $$ I foresee a lot of players will give up
also for level 3506 there’s a glitch where the key on the left turns white for a few moves which I dunno intentional or not , makes it harder unles you remember the original colour
good job King developers !
Hi Ragana, so sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the game.