Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get told at the end of every group of levels that I have won coins and chocolate etc but I never receive the coins. Why? I've lost out now on hundreds of coins because of this please can u fix it can give me back what I've lost.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa@Twiglet474 I am so sorry about this. Can I check the following? - Is this the end of episode rewards? -How often has this happened? - Do you always play on mobile? Thanks!
Thanks @Elsa
@Twiglet474 I am so sorry about this. Can I check the following?
- Is this the end of episode rewards?
-How often has this happened?
- Do you always play on mobile?
Thanks!
Hi Twiglet474, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin.