Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is that I have beaten level 2225 3 times but yet in still I'm still there dont appreciate it the bs
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alicia- Welcome to the community! I am sorry that you are having a problem passing level 2225, what is the end of level message?
Please could you try and capture a screenshot of the end of level board so that I can escalate this problem?
Many thanks!