Candy crush saga 3577 are you kidding?

Options
2»

Answers

• Tony_Stefanovski
    Tony_Stefanovski Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

lol no answer to this level except hope for a lucky run. will kill the game at this rate

• Tony_Stefanovski
    Tony_Stefanovski Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Wolj go back down to level 1 (this is how I am getting 21 moves, with the spaceship booster) play it 7 times and you will then be able to have your spaceship booster(you can always go back down to level 1 to retrieve your boosters, I don’t tell a lot of people that although I guess I just did;)....) anyways this always works but I still had to buy my way out of this stupid level with the extra 5 moves and I hate doing that makes me really really angry, but wait until the next level ITS EVEN WORSE!!!!

go back to level 1??? whaaat?
  • MaryRose074
    MaryRose074 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I've been stuck on this level for a month. It's literally impossible. I have 900 lives and used 150 of them just today trying to beat it. There aren't any lucky boards. Boosters are wasted!! Come on!! Give some more moves and take the blockers away. Will quit now until it's a reasonable board. Literally impossible 
  • ella99
    ella99 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m calling bs on this level. It’s a waste of time. Let me know when you decide to make it playable-until then, see ya. 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! Welcome to our community :-)  I am moving this thread to our level help area. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?