Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anybody know if the ranking system is for a persons on specific contact list or Facebook friends? I would like to know how I rank against other people in the US and world that are playing candy crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi April, you can read about the ranking here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/get-your-rank-in-candy-crush-saga
I don't believe that it's ranked against your friends. It has to do with you playing the game and earning the ranking.