Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Firstly level is hard enough that it’s worse now from 20 moves reduced to only 16 , so another level to be stuck on until you pray for miracle or very lucky board or pay $$
Also the portals are even displayed at the wrong place!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Asiancow, I think you and I need to take a vacation away from the game!! I am going to add this message to my growing list of complaints about the number of moves being reduced. Thank you soooooooo very much for posting!
Oops meant level 3523