Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So you decreased the moves by two and increase the amount of waffle hits by 25? Please explain how this makes since because this new level design is IMPOSSIBLE. Stop messing with previously released levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jfactor, I am collecting a list of player's complaints about the number of moves being changed. It has already been reported to the studio that the players are not happy so I am going to add this message to the list.
I earned all 3 helmets on Magic Dash, started level with color bomb, striped, wrapped and 3 extra moves. It took a few tries but it can be beat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbscyO2HtiM