Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
getting the message -Connect to claim your rewards and continue collecting, I am connected. I've not received the boosters I should have received for several rounds. I've logged out and logged back in to my computer multiple times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi EJ, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and maybe she can offer some help. Since it's the weekend you won't hear from her until tomorrow or the next day.