Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3451 on iPhone. Need 41 yellow in 14 moves. On other platform videos need 20 yellows in 20 moves. iPhone version is impossible!
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Howard, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen quite a few complaints here regarding the number of moves being changed. I have created a list for the studio and I am going to add your message to it.