Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 3597 and every time I use the hand booster, I lose a life as well! This has happened 2 or 3 times and I'm really confused! Is this a glitch or have you changed the rules?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SS, no the rules haven't changed that I can see. So what you are saying is when you go to use a hand booster you are losing one of your lives in the heart? That is very strange. Please keep an eye out on this in the next couple of days and let me know if it's still doing it. I will keep an eye on the messages here at King Care to see if anyone else reports this.