Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m trying to be patient in waiting for the latest release of 30 new levels as of Aug 1st, 2018. I was relieved to see someone else had wondered the same thing. Technical issue on your end?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tom, if you are playing the game on Windows 10 the new episode was NOT released yesterday because Microsoft has to do some kind of update before King can release it. I heard that it might not be released until the beginning of next week.