Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing level 3528, I have only 13 moves but others have 23 moves. Can someone please clarify?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LewJ, thanks for writing here. The studio is aware of these so they are looking into all of these and hopefully we will see some positive changes soon.
Yeah impossible with only 13 moves and frustrating. Please fix it. I play on a droid phone if that helps.
Hi Joe, thank you for writing us here at King Care. The studio has been informed about how upset the players are that the number of moves keep changing on some of the levels. I have created a list to forward to the studio so I will add your message to it.