Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The next episode did not start on Wednesday. It is now Thurs. and the episode did not start. Also, I do not get new episodes on my I phone or android tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi psychehj, the new episode was not released this past Wednesday because Microsoft has to update something on their end before the episode can be released. I heard it might not be released until the beginning of the week.