Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
AFTER LEVEL 3260, IT'S STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allan, 45 new levels were released today on Windows 10. As Anna mentioned - have you installed the Candy Crush Saga app from the Microsoft store? Also when I heard that the new levels were released I didn't see them on Windows 10 but was then told to check for Microsoft store updates and sure enough it needed to be updated! Once I updated it now all 45 levels are showing so all of you please check and make sure that you do your Microsoft store update!
You need the app from Microsoft
I AM WINDOWS 10 AND WAITING ALSO I AM NOT MOBILE I AM LAPTOP
Hi Barbara, if other players are higher than 3620 that is because they are playing the game on Windows 10.