⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3559

Options
Joann_Daidone
Joann_Daidone Posts: 17 Level 2

why do I only have 15 moves and it suppose to be 25...please help me and change this glitch.

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Joann. It is not a glitch. King changes the moves on the levels, and there have been a LOT of complaints as of late about them doing this. My fellow SuperStar Elsa is compiling all these complaints into one document and we will be sending it to King as proof that the players are not happy about it. I will gladly add your post to that list. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it out and I hope you have a great day.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Joann. It is not a glitch. King changes the moves on the levels, and there have been a LOT of complaints as of late about them doing this. My fellow SuperStar Elsa is compiling all these complaints into one document and we will be sending it to King as proof that the players are not happy about it. I will gladly add your post to that list. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it out and I hope you have a great day.

• David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Laura, add my name to the list of VERY irate players. If a level is extremely easy, we don't mind it being adjusted a bit but it's just stupid to stop people getting through after the first day or two!
  • Brandon_Peters
    Brandon_Peters Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Oh sweet! somebody already asked. Yeah its pretty impossible to do beat this in 15 moves

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Will do David H. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?