Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No. 1 in amount of games played last two weeks but have received no prizes. I buy lots of items to use to play the game and don’t understand the oversight. I go by Patricia Rouse, my Facebook email is trishrae52@yahoo.com but you need to contact me at parouse52@gmail.com please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I do remember players writing about that but you don't get rewarded for that. I think it's just more of an ego thing that you cleared the most amount of levels in a specific time frame.
Elsa, you had a weekly challenge ending on Sunday nights. Whoever played the most games during the week one a surprise package with boosters, etc. for coming in at number 1. For two weeks in a row I won this challenge but didn’t receive anything. Right now I don’t think you have this challenge anymore. It was on iOS iPad.
Hi Patricia, thank you for writing us here at King Care. A lot of the challenges are not working properly and the studio is trying to find a fix for each one. Which challenge are you talking about?