Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 40 gold bars and accidentally I lost 30 of them...please restore...all of my hard earned gold bars please please please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hope to hear from her soon
thank you
Hi @Jerry our system shows that you bought a booster in your game which cost 30 Gold Bars, so they were spent.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
What this means
i did not get anything
can you please return my gold back
I hope to hear from her soon thank you
Thank you Jerry! I will let her know that you responded.
Hi Elsa
It was on Tuesday 7/8/18 @ about 10.00pm Sydney time
Hi Jerry, were you able to find out date and time for Cez? I believe that she is waiting for that information to check your account.
Hi @Jerry please let me know roughly what date and time you think you lost these Gold Bars. You should never ever lose Gold Bars so want to check what happened :-) Thanks @Elsa
Hi @Jerry please let me know roughly what date and time you think you lost these Gold Bars. You should never ever lose Gold Bars so want to check what happened :-)
Thanks @Elsa
Hi Jerry, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I'll pass this information along to a King Admin who will respond to you here. Just be patient because she is backed up with issues.