Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
NONE of my boosters are being credited I have earned 1PLEASE HELP loosing a lot of boosters! Earned a lot and still ZERO!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gayle, I just found out a little while ago that they took Didi off the game. I assume because it's not working properly so now we have to wait until next Monday to see if Rami comes back.
Elsa NowI am not getting DiDi either can you help please??
Hi Gayle, Rami has been reported as a glitch to the studio and we are waiting for a fix.