Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I win a game on Candy Crush and feed the little critter: and I win an hour- how come I'm only getting maybe 20 minutes worth and not the full hour as promised? This has happened at least twice. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jan, there is a glitch with Rami this week and the studio has been made aware of this. We are all waiting for a fix.